The nature of our operations places particular emphasis on our multi-disciplinary expertise, reliability, quality of work and safety.
Top Link and its group of companies therefore strives to:
- Provide superior service to our clients by understanding and responding to their needs and expectations
- Systematically manage our projects to maximize value for all stakeholders
- Be the first choice construction contractor in its chosen operational areas
- Promote good relations with other organizations towards joint participation in major infrastructure projects.
The organization is also committed to:
Consistently meeting the quality of products and services specified by clients and to continually improving performance, reduction and eliminations of waste in our operations and the adaptation of a quality culture by all employees in everything they do.
With a view to meeting these goals and objectives it is the policy of our company to:
- Assign sufficient resources to enable us to provide the desired level of service to our client and achieve the required quality standards.
- Operate effective approve quality management systems within an integrated management system framework.
- Establish and implement project specific quality plans to reflect and achieve client’s expectations and needs.
- Extend awareness, acceptance and implementation of quality systems to our subcontractors and suppliers.
- Provide appropriate training to employees and sub-contractors in the operation of quality management systems to improve our service to client.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their jobs and are encouraged to participate in quality improvement initiatives.
- Set targets and review results at defined intervals with the aim to continually improving our performance.
- Target the reduction of remedial and abortive work.
- Target the reduction of wastage of material resources.
- Encourage a philosophy of doing things right the first time.